This is the story of my journey as I attempt to establish roots and do more than just "Live on the Surface".



Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back from crazy town

OK, so my husband is no longer driving me crazy.  Honestly, I don't know what it was.  The old "It's not you, It's me" was in effect.  We had a date last night and really enjoyed ourselves.

We found a nice cozy place that offered 1/2 off apps and drinks until 7pm if you ate at the bar.  We were SOLD!  We had a chance to talk about how I was feeling and how he was feeling and it was a good pulse check.

After dinner we went for a walk on the beach.  Maybe kissed a little bit even!  After the beach we enjoyed the cool weather by taking a drive and then blowing my diet on a Dairy Queen sundae.

Today however after two martini's I have been dragging.  :(

Date night should be mandatory and subsidized by the government.  Just sayin.  Write your nearest Congressman!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo of you two! Glad you took time to 'rediscover' dating.

    ReplyDelete