This is the story of my journey as I attempt to establish roots and do more than just "Live on the Surface".



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A place for everything?

Cleaning a house is bullshit.  There I said it.

I had myself convinced that I was too busy to clean house when I was working.  I mean, we didn't live in filth but cleaning was a secondary function for me.

Now, eh?  I have come to the realization that I just don't like cleaning.  There may be a place for everything but frankly I don't care where it is.

So, what should I be doing now instead of writing this?  Laundry.

UGH.  SUCKS!

There really is no point to this post other than to share with you my general contempt towards keeping house.  It wasn't a work thing.  It is a me thing.

Good thing AJ didn't marry me for my housekeeping skills!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment