This is the story of my journey as I attempt to establish roots and do more than just "Live on the Surface".



Friday, September 10, 2010

SAHM vs Working Mom difference #213

There is no sick time.

Rowan has been sick since Tuesday and we have been on lock down.  Just as he is coming out of it and we have a chance to get out of the house Sloane and I get it.  UGH.

I knew I was in trouble when I went to bed before Project Runway even started.  My husband is a saint and got up all night with Sloane as she had a rough night.  I feel more rested but my throat is KILLING me.

In the old days the sitter would take care of Sloane and Rowan for me and I could stay in bed and get better.  Today I will do my best to keep them in front of the TV (I know I know) and me on the sofa with my mug of Theraflu.

Thank goodness it is Friday.  Is it 5pm yet?

Our house is officially on quarantine.  This sucks.

Thank you snotty kid at Chik-fil-a.  I am glad Sloanie peed on the playground and you had to stop playing.  Oh yeah, your mom can go suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment