This is the story of my journey as I attempt to establish roots and do more than just "Live on the Surface".



Sunday, October 31, 2010

My mom is in New Zealand....

and then going to Brisbane until the end of November.  I know she is missing being in the same country as the kids so this post is written to her.

Hey Ma!

Got your email the other day.  I am glad you and Larry made it safely.  Sorry to hear the seats were so close together.  It must be early afternoon Monday for you now.  Sigh.  Makes me miss my worldly travels.

We took the kids to lots of parties this week and trick or treating with Tamlyn and her family today.  The kids had a GREAT time and were really good at ToTing and I think they are going to be dissapointed tomorrow when they find everything relating to sugar has dissapeared from the house.

We took lots of pics (all of which are on FB) but here are a few of my favorites.  Also, at the end of this is a video the kids recorded for you.  Make sure your sound is on!

They wore their cowboy costumes for 2.5 seconds!  This was at Bush Wildlife party on Saturday.

He is SO over me and the camera.

Playing games at the party.

Did someone say BOUNCE?

They spent most of their tickets at the bounce house!

And this is what we were left with.

They were on their way to another party and didn't make it.

Carving pumpkins today with daddy.  They weren't that into it as you can see.

On the way to Tams.


View the tutu while you can.  She is not into the fuss that it comes with!


Their chariot...

Let the candy hoarding begin...



They were SO cute.
video
Well Ma.  I hope you enjoyed a insiders view to our weekend.  Have fun.  Please be safe.  I love you and can't wait for you to come home.

Give Larry a proper hug for me!

k

No comments:

Post a Comment